Johann Sebastian Bach (31 March [O.S. 21 March] 1685 – 28 July 1750) was a German composer and musician of the Baroque period. He enriched established German styles through his skill in counterpoint, harmonic and motivic organisation, and the adaptation of rhythms, forms, and textures from abroad, particularly from Italy and France.
Bach's compositions include the Brandenburg Concertos, the Goldberg Variations, the Mass in B minor, two Passions, and over three hundred cantatas of which around two hundred survive. His music is revered for its technical command, artistic beauty, and intellectual depth.
Bach's abilities as an organist were highly respected during his lifetime, although he was not widely recognised as a great composer until a revival of interest in and performances of his music in the first half of the 19th century. He is now generally regarded as one of the greatest composers of all time.
Listen to Classical Gems hand-picked selection of favourite Bach recordings included in this Album.
- Audio Runtime: 112 minutes
- File Type: MP3
- Bitrate: 320 Kbs
- Compressed with Minimal loss of Sound Quality
- No need to worry about CDs Scratching or Breaking
- Use in Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop, PC, USB in TV and MP3 Music Players
- Immediate Download of Digital Album once purchased
- Share the Music with Unlimited Devices and Friends